Memorial Day has always been known as the unofficial start to Summer. Most of us kick off the weekend with the first summer Friday by making long weekend plans, traveling somewhere warm, or throwing a BBQ for friends and family. And although, this year we will be celebrating a little differently there’s no reason not to have these Memorial Day must-haves.
- Whether you’re heading to a warm destination or staying local, stash a pack of our Twilight Face Masks to help your skin recover from traveling, sunshine, or a hangover.
- Put your best face (and body!) forward with one of Joanna’s favorite sun protection from Supergoop!
- Take your look from day-to-night with a universal bodysuit from Lively that can be worn in the pool but also as a top with a cute pair of shorts.
- Throw some shade with a fun pair of Quay sunnies to protect your eyes from the harsh UV rays.
- Stay hydrated and look chic while sippin’ with a trendy, reusable water bottle from BKR.
- Stash all your weekend essentials in this uber-cute tote that can double as a beach tote or weekend bag from Herschel.